|Elder Ash and I with Elder and Sister Robbins|
|Night before MLC with the ZL's from Elko|
(looking like a bunch of hoodlums.)
|With friends David and Michelle|
|With the Bigney's|
- We can't reach our destination and be upset...we chose the road.
- The only perfect parent never forces his children to do anything
- Forgiving is trusting in the Lord's justice, sometimes we must forgive even though we are in the right, and have done nothing wrong.
- Pride is like bad breath, everyone knows but the offender.
- The Savior never remained silent when someone judged another person in His presence, he always spoke up.
- Spend time with your wife
- Confessing sins is not a punishment, it is a gift
- 2 things to always remember when married: 1) Your wife is always right 2) When your wife is wrong, re-read rule #1.
- The Light of Christ is in EVERYONE and is ever-present.
- You cannot gain a testimony from the 5 senses
- Seeing is NOT believing, the world tends to think otherwise, but there are way too many examples to prove the contrary, such as Laman and Lemuel.
- Smooth seas don't make for a skillful sailor
- Don't forget which way you face
- We need to stop holding our investigators’ hands, and let them hold onto the Iron Rod.
- Someone who has true faith in Jesus Christ you can't keep out of the baptismal font.
- We glow
- I need to expect more miracles
- God knows everything past, present, and future.
- I feel as though the more experience people have in the church, the better their perspective, they are not worried about the un-important things.
- The Book of Mormon and the Bible are like having two eyes...there is a whole lot of overlap, but each can see something that the other eye can't.
- True happiness in life is found by forgetting ourselves.
- A problem is a goldmine
- Don't let good works and excellency become transparent (meaning we forget about it and don't recognize it. This is especially important when I have children.)
- The phrase, "I love you" is a promise of our behavior.
- There are tons of promised blessings that are given to us in the preface of the hymn book.
|Exchanges with Elder Knight|